26 December 2009

Blog Blog Blog Blogging on Heaven's Door

So, Christmas has passed, and now we have the New Year to look forward to. This Christmas holiday is going to be a strange one for me, in that I'll be spending a lot of it alone. Heading back to Dublin soon for rehearsals, which means until the start of the next semester I'll have my flat, and most of the surrounding accommodations more than likely, to myself. So, fun times! I will have lines to learn, songs to master, and a whole new instrument to distract my attentions for some time, but the fact of the matter is, that I will probably be spending the most time with myself than I have for quite a while now, which, I'll be honest, scares me a little bit.

New Year: What will it hold in store for me? Speaking honestly, New Year is one of my favourite times of the year. Everyone is still on a high from the Christmas celebrations, the year that's coming hasn't been spoiled by realities, and still lives in the realm of possibility and it's a great excuse to purge anything you don't like by way of New Year's Resolutions. I've never been one to make NYR's though, believing instead that change can come at any time, think I might try and do it this year though.


NYR #1 Blog More

More to come, in fact, I may dedicate an entire post to a list of my NYR's. I also think I should make more lists.  

NYR #2 Make More Lists

That is all for now faithful followers. Talk to you before the new year, if not, then stay safe, stay classy and stay tuned for the next thrilling instalment of my life in writing.

P.S. For those of you who are fans of musical excellence, comedy and superpowered sagas, check out Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, the first episode of which I leave below, as an offering to you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment